2 large eggs
8 chicken cutlets or 16 chicken tenders
1 TBSP olive oil
1 cup panko
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Optional: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces on both sides.
- Place panko into a medium sized mixing bowl or glass pie plate. Season with salt + pepper plus a little garlic powder, onion powder and paprika if desired.
- Beat the eggs in another medium sized mixing bowl or glass pie plate.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the beaten egg, and then dip in the panko mixture. Dip on both sides until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat until simmering. Add the chicken strips to the sauté pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until starting to turn crispy. Turn chicken over and repeat on other side until chicken is cooked all the way through.